Are you passionate about World War II? The Bastogne War Museum invites you to embark on a 4-step experience that is as informative as it is moving!
- MUSEUM Three multi-sensory and immersive shows will guide you through the destinies of four individuals at the heart of the conflict, using sets, testimonials, multimedia installations, and films.
- GENERATIONS 45 With "Generations 45," follow the journey of an American veteran and a German veteran after the war. Their personal stories immerse you in the history of Europe from 1945 to 1989.
- BOIS JACQUES Discover the remnants of the Bois Jacques battlefield through an augmented reality application that allows you to experience the daily lives of the Easy Company G.I.'s in the foxholes.
- WALKS These routes take you through iconic locations of the Battle of Bastogne. Your roadbook (in FR and NL) includes testimonials from German and American soldiers and Belgian civilians who experienced significant moments in their lives at the very places you'll visit.
As Ardennes-étape customers, you get a €4 discount on each pack (adult and child) with the code AEOUTDOOR2023 when booking online.
Ardennes-étape customers receive an exclusive benefit with this experience:
Enjoy a €4 discount on each pack (adult and child) with the code AEOUTDOOR2023 when booking online
When you book a holiday home on our website, you have access to the Ardennes-étape Privilege programme that offers many lovely surprises with our local partners!
- The "Indoor Museum Visit" lasts 2 to 3 hours.
- The "Outdoor Walk (+ Bois Jacques Battlefield Visit Experience)" lasts 2 to 3 hours.
Length of Walks: 6 and 10 km for walking tours and 10 and 20 km for bike tours. They are stroller accessible (only the first kilometer is a bit challenging in case of bad weather in the preceding days).
- Adults (19 years and older): €39
- Children (6 to 18 years): €29
For this price, you get admission to the museum's audio-guided tour (Bastogne War Museum + Generations 45 + Bois Jacques), a drink at the bistro, a souvenir bag with items from the shop, quizzes for children, and, last but not least, a roadbook providing access to 4 marked historical walks (to be done on foot or by bike).
For the discount code, please enter it on the "Cart" page before making your payment.
Explore the surroundings